Saturday 24 January 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - January


I've decided to have another go at Tim's 12 Tags of 2015.  Last year I managed 6 so hopefully I will get round to making them all this year!  My January one is my version of what Tim made using what I have already got in my stash - and the best bit was the paint splattering at the end!  I do enjoy doing this immensely and did it in the bathroom but did have to clean the sink afterwards as it too was splattered!

Here is what Tim made!

I am also entering this tag for my old challenge blog, the Alphabet Challenge's current challenge which is Y for Year - I hope this counts!

6 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Love your tag Lesley

Jackie x

crafty creations said...

Brilliant tag Lesley - love your take on it

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag!

Sandra H said...

Lesley your tag is gorgeous!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Fantastic! I have yet to start my Han 2015 tag, but it is on the list. Your tag absolutely counts! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

paper fun said...

Awesome tag. I love all the colors and that gorgeous, sparkly #5.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari