Friday, 15 March 2013

Sparkles Monthly Challenge #42 - Birds

It was my turn to choose the theme on Sparkles Monthly Challenges, and this time I chose Birds.  For my DT work I have made 2 Smash* book pages featuring our birds we have in our garden aviaries.  I hadn't Smash*ed for a while and thoroughly enjoyed it!

This month we are sponsored by Lili Of The Valley with a lovely £10 prize to be won, so pop on over and take part!


Kim. said...

Beautiful pages and amazing birds, my hubby would to keep birds but we get so many in the garden anyway I say there is no point in caging them lol.
Lovely layouts.
Kim xXx

jackiescrafts said...

Your pages are lovely and your birds look great

Jackie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great layout love the photos really sweet!
Hugs Shell xx

crafty creations said...

Beautiful pages of your gorgeous birds Lesley