Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #49 - Spring Colours of Yellow & Green + DT Call

It was my turn to choose the theme for the new challenge on Ruby's Rainbow Challenges, and I chose Spring Colours of Yellow and Green as I love Spring and can't wait for it to arrive!  And I think those two colours look so fresh together.  For my DT work I made a card using an old favourite, my little Sugar Nellie stamp Maggie, that I've had for ages and she comes out every now and then!

We are also looking for 2 new members for our Design Team, so if you would like to join us please pop over to the blog to see what you need to do to apply.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

* Shaz * said...

Beautiful card Lesley and my favourite image
Hope you are ok
Hugs Shaz xx

Crafting Queen said...

What a sweet card.

Basslady said...

dearie, your card is so delightful and make-me-smile-like! love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Debbie said...

Absolutely love the image and the flowers.So adorable.Beautiful card dearie.Hugs Debbie x

Helen said...

Love your cute image Lesley

Hugs Ellie Wee (Helen) xx

Joy said...

Mouth watering citrussy card Lesley xx