Friday 23 July 2010

M is for Men

Another week has flown by and we are up to M on the Alphabet Challenge Blog, and for this I chose M for Men.  For my DT card I used an Elusive Images bird stamp which I love as it reminds me of the trees that used to be in the garden at the end of ours (before their owner chopped them all down) and the birds used to sit at the top singing.  I used Distress Inks for the background to try and get the look of a sunset, and unknown bps from my stash mountain! (possibly Brenda Pinnick but not sure).

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card, the image is stunning, I love the colours xxx

Sally H said...

Beautiful card! I have that stamp but haven't used it yet. Thanks for reminding me I should!

made by fifi said...

lovely stamp - i think might need that one - great card too xx

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful card xx