Tuesday 13 July 2010

Butterfly Bliss

The new theme on My Time To Craft this week is Butterfly Bliss - to use butterflies on our work.  I run a house swap on a forum and the current theme is Butterflies, so for my DT work I have made one of the houses for that using Victorian Velvet and Bundled Sage Distress Inks for the  background, stamped with a PaperArtsy script stamp, and then I stamped the butterfly girl image (not sure who made it) and cut her out and stuck her on. The sentiment is Catslife Press.  Finally I punched some butterflies with my Martha Stewart punch.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow Lesley, this is gorgeous x

daisy said...

Those new DI colours are so soft & beautiful ... luv them. Beautiful house too :o)

daisy xx

Sally H said...

What a wonderful little character! Great House Lesley

made by fifi said...

pretty pink butterflies - perfect xx

Poppit said...

This is lovely, Leslie! Very sweet.