Monday 17 May 2010

Ready-Steady-STAMP Challenge 20






For Challenge 20 on RSS, we had to use turquoise, silver, black and white, angel, heart, ribbon and lace and wood.  I made my fat book page using Broken China DI for the background, and stamped my angel Crafty Individuals stamp.  I coloured her in with Copics, and stamped a lace corner stamp in 3 corners and added 3 heart brads in the fourth.  I used some white lace and an irridescent ribbon to match the irridiscent glitter glue on her wings.  Finally, the only wooden thing I could find was a wooden leaf which I painted silver with Adirondack dabber!  I then edged the page with a silver Krylon pen.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow this is stunning, gorgeous colour combination and wonderful details xxx

Isabelle Norris said...

Beautiful entry !!! thanks for playing with us again ;)
isa x

Hermine said...

its gorgeous!!

Dominike said...

tout à fait charmant !

nefertiti said...

So lovely card! I like your coloring! biz

penny4thoughts said...

Very pretty! Such a lovely stamp you've used!!

made by fifi said...

lovely lelsey but that girl looks so fed up! i have that stamp too xx

Anonymous said...

Love her! S xx