Tuesday 4 March 2008

A Nice Surprise!!


Helen very kindly passed on the You Make My Day Award to me which was a lovely surprise to log on to!! I now have to pass it on to 10 people by leaving a message on their blogs (or email) and they then pass it on to 10 more and so on. And apparently if it gets passed back to me - then that Makes My Day again which is even more fab!!

So here are the 10 I am passing it on to:

Fifi
She
daisy
Lydia
Kazza
Pickleypoo
Helen
Shaz
LindaE
Andrea (sorry Andrea!!!)

5 comments:

shaz earl said...

Well done on your award Lesley and thanks for passing it on to me xx

Oh btw i have tagged you :) go see my blog xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lesley. You have made my day too! Please look on my blog! Lots of love xxxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oh Thank you Lesley xx
Yours is well deserved, you do so much to brighten our days(((hug)))

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks Lesley, that has made my day :O))

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Lesley, I am honoured and chuffed to receive this award and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the legend that is Tim Holtz, without his constant adoring emails and incessant compliments of my physique and general appearance I know this would not have been possible. I will have to leave my Thanks there I am afraid - I have been away from him for five minutes and he is pining ..... TIM! Get off my ankles .... I promise you will have my undivided attention in a minute!