Wednesday 19 March 2008

Birthday Fat Page


I have a few birthdays coming up soon so here is a fat book page I have made for one of them!
I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink for the background, splodged with water then spritzed with a couple of Glimmer Mists and swiped a gold dabber across (I don't think that shows up too well on here). Then I stamped the Penny Black butterfly and message on separate pieces of mountboard and cut them out to put on the page. I embossed the butterfly with Tim Holtz Distress embossing powder.

14 comments:

made by fifi said...

lovely page lesley xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page Lesley. :)

Vanessa.

Ann said...

Gorgeous Lesley - I love it xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lesley :-) xxxxx

Shazza said...

Just been looking at all your recent stuff Lesely and it is all fab. Love your House Mouse stamps
x

Fae said...

Fantastic page - have to say I'm hooked on making them now!

Richelle said...

Sorry Lesley! I thought my email showed up in my user info...but it doesnt...so here it is..
richelleengelman@yahoo.com

thanks.

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous Lesley xx

Bee said...

stunning Lesley - really really like this one.

xx

Andrea said...

love the fat page xx

Kazza said...

VERY nice Lesley :)

Angie C said...

Beautiful page, I love the butterfly stamp you have used and love the way you did the background with it.

Unknown said...

Lovely XXX

Minxy said...

Lucky enough to be the very proud owner of this piece :O) xxx Thanks Lesley