Wednesday 24 May 2017

Twelve Month Challenge - May


We got our next rhyme for The Craft Barn's 12 Month Challenge a few weeks ago and I've finally got round to getting my page done.  Real life is certainly giving me challenges at the moment let alone trying to do crafting challenges!  I wracked my brain for this one as I don't have any sheep stamps at all but then remembered some papers with sheep printed on so decided to use a bit of that!  I added some stickers from my massive collection and a bit of stamping and got there in the end and before the end of the month too!

6 comments:

Elaine said...

This looks great. I love the way challenges make you think and find long lost stash!!

kaybee said...

Great page, no matter what a challenge throws at us, we always have something that fits the bill!

Mickie said...

A super page and a good work around with those sheep Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Month Challenge xx

Julia said...

A lovely page and the sheep on the banner are really sweet. Isn't it great when you remember something you have in your stash and it all just comes together in the end. Your page is perfect for the May challenge.

maggie said...

Another great bit of stash busting. The sheep are so cute.

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely page. This is why we keep everything so we can pull a sheep out of the bag when we need to! Xx