Wednesday 9 December 2015

Calendar Challenge - December




We have come to the final challenge of the year on The Craft Barn's Calendar Challenge, and I am pleased to say I have kept up with it every month, unlike a couple of other challenges although one, J52, I will complete when I can.  Our two words this month were Gold and/or Silver and Christmas Trees.  To alter my beer mats I covered them with BP and was going to use my Gold Krylon pen to edge them - but it has been such a while since I used it that it has dried up and the nib got stuck inside!  So I have resorted to using peel offs - which I have to say I have no problem using them from time to time although I know some people hate them at all costs!

I have really enjoyed this challenge, so thank you Craft Barn and I am looking forward to the new one for 2016!

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Great pair of beer mats once again - love the little images around the edge. I lost the plot on J52 around April time!! Hope you have a lovely Christmas and see you on the other side!!

jackiescrafts said...

A wonderful final pair of beer mats
Jackie x

kaybee said...

Fab final beer mats to complete an unusual calendar! Happy Christmas.

Craftyfield said...

Peel offs can be life savers... quick, clean and easy. They don't look out of place on your calendar, and gold is gold... Great finish to a fantastic year long challenge!

Crafty Claire said...

I've admired your beer mats all year and have collected a stash so that I can have a go. Thank you very much for all the lovely inspiration.

TwinkleToes2day said...

Two more superb altered beer mats, you should be supremely proud of them all, peel-offs and all! (ignore the 'peel-off snobs ;)hehe)
Sending best wishes for a fabulous 2016 to you and your loved ones :D

maggie said...

A great finale and well done on completing the challenge. Happy New Year!