Friday 16 October 2015

Journal52 - Plans and Keys


I've managed to catch up with two challenges for Journal52 this week!  Only a few behind now!  The first one is Plans and I went for a bit of a different style for me this time which I have been trying to achieve for a while.  Still need lots of practise though!

************

The second one is Keys and I used up some old BP I've had for years and some Crafty Individuals images for this one - I am always pleased to be able to use up old stash although I never seem to gain any space!


3 comments:

crafty creations said...

Brilliant pages Lesley and well done on getting 2 more done xx Hilda

jackiescrafts said...

Two great pages, well done on getting some more done. I've given up for this year as I'm so far behind now. I'll maybe try again next year.
Jackie x

Sandra H said...

Wow so lovely x