Wednesday 4 March 2015

Calendar Challenge - March




Our two prompts for The Craft Barn's Calendar Challenge this time are Yellow and Rabbit(s).  I thoroughly altering making my beer mats for this one, as I love going through my stamps to see what is suitable for the theme.  Luckily I had a plain little rabbit stamp to use as most of mine are cutesy Penny Black ones and not the look I want for my calendar, much as I love them for other things!

I am also entering these for the current Ruby's Rainbow Challenge, which is Anything But a Card.

17 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

These are great!

daisy said...

So sweet. Spring is definitely in the air, I noticed today that my crocus flowers are in bloom.

TwinkleToes2day said...

Oh Lesley, these are so adorable, what a fabulous calendar you are going to have! :D
Thanks for your comment on my page too :o) x

jackiescrafts said...

These are lovely Lesley and very Spring like

Jackie x

crafty creations said...

A brilliant ode to Spring Lesley lets hope its here very soon

Jane said...

These are really beautiful pages. And after the last few days Spring is definitely in the air! Thank you for joining in the Challenge.
Jane x (The Craft Barn)

Unknown said...

What a ďelightful page. Love the bunnies.

thassos456 said...

These look great, beautiful scenic feel to it :)

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Very cute! I love the idea of creating a calendar. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.

buterfliecrafter said...

this is so sweet

Scrapmate said...

A cute little scene.

kaybee said...

Wow - so much on a small beer mat - love all the detail.

Elaine said...

Loving your little bunnies - they look quite content in their rural retreat!

hazel said...

Fabulous! I love the background and the cute bunnies.
xxx Hazel.

Craftyfield said...

Charming pages, love the stamps you used too!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Both of these beer mats are fantastic.

Unknown said...

Lovely images reminds me of a children's story book x