Saturday 19 January 2013

The Alpha Challenge - V

I came across a new challenge on The Craft Barn's blog, originally to alter a dictionary and a different letter of the alphabet will be set every 2 weeks.  This has been extended to make other things for the challenge using the set letter, so I have decided to make a series of ATCs and use my word torn from a small dictionary.  I will bind them into a little book when it is completed.   This time the letter is V so I have gone for V for Valentine.

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great ATC, love the background.

daisy said...

It's beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing your set of ATCs grow.

Elaine said...

Love the crackle background and great choice of word!

Dawn said...

Fab ATC, can't beat a bit of 'crackle'.
Hugs x

Scrapmate said...

Lovely colour & a great crackle BG.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic ATC. Can't wait to see the next one
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn.
Izzy