Tuesday 22 May 2012

MTTC Ch# 180 - It Takes Two

Time for a new challenge on My Time To Craft, and this week is my last challenge with the team.  Wendy and I have been running MTTC since 2008 but we both feel that the time has come for us to step down and retire!  However the blog will keep running under new management as Shell is taking over, so I wish her and the team good luck with their new venture and I am sure it will continue to run successfully for a long time to come!
The new challenge is It Takes Two, and I have made a LO of my 2 guinea pig boys.  The papers are from my stash that I've had for years, the letters are cut on my Cricut and the swirls are my lovely new Cheery Lyn die which cuts and embosses beautifully!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Great page and layout Lesley. Love that Cheery Lyn die. xx

Lou said...

lovely page about your cuties Lesley x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely layout!

Carol said...

Great layout Lesley, the guinea pigs are two cuties. Carol x

Judith said...

Great page layout Lesley and love the two little cutie pies! hugs Judith x

Pat said...

Great page layout and gorgeous piccies of your 2 guinea pig boys. Sorry you are leaving the team, been a pleasure working with you and Wendy, and it will be a pleasure working with you again.

Pat xx