Thursday 12 April 2012

Excititing News - A New Challenge Blog for Scrapbooking!!

Shaz and I were chatting and decided that a scrapbooking blog would be a good idea as we all have so many photos and don't seem to get round to doing as much with them as we would like to, plus we are getting a bit snowed under with cards!  So  Happy Scrappers was born and we are now looking for 3 people to join the DT  who can commit to making one page a month and sharing in with the commenting.  Pop over and leave a comment to be considered for a place on the team.  The first challenge goes live on 5th May.

3 comments:

Lou said...

I popped across to the challenge blog Lesley - looking forward to joining in with a challenge or two. A lovely idea xx

Sonia said...

Hello Lesley
Great idea!.. thanks for the info.
-Sony

Unknown said...

Sounds fun, might give me the kick up the backside I need to finish some of these started layouts I have hanging around :) xx