Saturday 21 January 2012

CYDA Challenge #37 - Distressing



This time it was my turn to choose the theme on Craft Your Days Away, and I chose Distressing.  We have a new sponsor this time, Bugaboo Stamps and you can win 7 free digs if you take part this fortnight.



For my DT work I altered and distressed a beer mat, something I have done a lot of lately!  I really need to make them into a book as the pile is getting very high!  I distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz distressing tool and inked the edges of the mat plus the punched butterflies with Distress Ink, also the paper lace.

6 comments:

nessy said...

oh lesley this is just gorgeous ~love the colour combo you have used ~makes the main image ping!!
vanessa xx

Basslady said...

wow, sweety! this is such a stunning creation! love the image!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Jo said...

Gorgeous, lovely colours, too
Jo x

jackiescrafts said...

This is a lovely distressed beer mat Lesley

Hugs Jackie x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful distressed mat. :)

Rebecca said...

hiya Lesley this is lovely i love the butterflies. i'm really glad that i'm on the team at Sparkles with you.
Love from Rebecca xx