Tuesday 25 October 2011

MTTC Challenge #163 - Quite White

The new theme on My Time To Craft this week is Quite White - to have lots of white space.  I actually find this quite difficult as I like to fill in all the gaps, especially when I am scrapbooking!  However for my DT work I made a simple Christmas card using an image I've had for a few years now and haven't used for a while, so I got it out and made this simple card with lots of white space!

I am also entering this for
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Clean and Simple
Crafty Sentiments - No DP

9 comments:

ahlers5 said...

This is so pretty. I love it.
Diane

Basslady said...

this is such a wonderful creation!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Pat said...

Gorgeous Lesley, love that image makes the card look so elegant.

Pat xx

tiggertastic said...

such a pretty creation, really stunning and just a perfect balance to this

Hope you are having a good week so far

Sarah x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Lesley, love the image, nice crisp & clean card xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really eyecatching design....love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Ann Whitfield said...

This is really lovely and so fresh looking, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp and the little gems really add a special finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a lovely CAS card which fits our challenge well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx