Tuesday, 26 July 2011

MTTC Challenge #150 - Delightful Dogs

Goodness, we are up to challenge #150 on My Time To Craft, this is around 3 years we have been running now, where do the years go!  I remember the day we started it!!  This week the challenge theme is Delightful Dogs which is right up my street as we do have 3 delightful dogs!  I decided to do a LO of Bella after one of her baths as she is so funny rolling around everywhere trying to dry herself!  I used DCWV cardstock and Pocket Full of Posies bp and some flowers and die cut alphas from my stash.

I am also entering this for~
Die Cut Dreams - Animal Antics
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes 
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Pets

7 comments:

Pat said...

Super layout Lesley, and such a gorgeous dog, great for our challenge this week.

Pat xx

mamapez5 said...

A great layout. What a cute little dog. Kate x

Anesha said...

Sweet photo and lovely layout!

Katy said...

Awww she is a beautiful is Bella i love her and i love the lo to.

Katy xx

ahlers5 said...

Love this page and what a cute little dog!
Diane

Sue said...

Aww this is So sweet! Love the photos and the papers and sentiments are perfect!!
Sue xx

Louise said...

awww beautiful Bella, great layout Lesley! xx