Saturday, 25 June 2011

CYDA Challenge #23 - Vintage

Time for a new challenge on Craft Your Days Away, and for this fortnight the theme is Vintage.  This challenged is sponsored by Simon Says Stamp, so to be in with a chance of winning a prize of a $10 voucher to spend in their store, visit the blog and take part.
For my DT work, I used one of my early stamps, by LB Designs, some K & Co Hannah bps, Distress Inks and some swirls cut on my Slice and butterflies punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

Crafting Joanne said...

This is beautiful Lesley, so elegant and love all the pink shades.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs

Joanne xxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a beautiful creation. Love the vintage look!

Val said...

Beautiful card and love the colour scheme.
Reminds me that perhaps I should also use my stamp which I have had forever.
Hugs
Val