Sunday 8 May 2011

Sparkles Forum Challenge #11 - A Recipe

The new challenge for this fortnight on Sparkles Forum Challenges  is a Recipe:~

2 papers
2 embellishments
1 ribbon or bow

and there is a fab prize of a $10 voucher from Stitchy Bear so pop over to the blog and take part!


For my DT work I made my card using K & Co papers I have had for ages, and a cute little Hero Arts owl stamp that I coloured with Promarkers.    I also coloured the flowers with a Promarker to match, and added Card Candy and gems to the centres.  The greeting is by Daisy and Dandelion.

7 comments:

Crafty Lynz said...

Hi Lesley, this is a lovely card! Love the little owl and the colours used xx

nessy said...

oh love the blue and yellow together ~ such a sweet card!
vanessa xx

Lou said...

cutie owl and the yellow and blue looks lovely together xx

jackiescrafts said...

I love this card Lesley, that owl is real cute

Hugs Jackie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

cute little owl....love it!
hugs shell xx

Anonymous said...

Hi hun.

Great card, i love the colour scheme, just perfect.

Huggies Angel

hope your feeling better poppet..

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Lesley, love your color scheme, and the gorgeous little owl is so cute!
Hugs
Tamara