Friday 15 April 2011

Alphabet Challenge - X for Xmas


I can't believe we are almost at the end of yet another round of the alphabet on Alphabet Challenge Blog.  The new theme for this week is X for Xmas.  For my DT work I distressed the edges of some bp (poss Dovecraft, I am no use at remembering the names once I am downstairs away from my craft room!) and stamped a Penny Black image and greeting with Versafine ink.  The snowflakes are punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and jewels added to finish.

7 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

A lovely card Lesley

hugs Jackie x

Gillian said...

Lovely card Lesley (I have that stamp too...used it for some of my cards last Christmas) xxx

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Lesley, Wonderful Xmas card, nothing like starting early
Hugs
Tamara

Anonymous said...

Hi Lesley..

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours..
Sorry my post was late, mr blogger didn't work, an been out all day, sorry sweetie..

Huggies Angel

Unknown said...

Did a double take then thinking this can't be a christmas card already!!! Lovely.xx

Sally H said...

ooh, Lesley! I love this! The stamp is a real beauty and the colours are perfect!

daisy said...

Fab! Love the distressing around the edge of the backing paper.