Wednesday, 12 January 2011

New Things

I need to make a quick card and saw the challenge on Sparkles Forum Challenge Blog is New Things so this card applies for that!  I bought a book of images from Crafty Individuals with some Christmas money and used 2 of them on this quick card which also used up old stash (something I badly need to do!), the pearlescent card I have had ages from an old QVC kit and the bp is Flavia which I again bought a few years ago from QVC!  The sentiment is by Daisy and Dandelion.

3 comments:

Lynne K said...

Hi Lesley, this is really pretty and I love the colours. I know what you mean about needing to use up old stash. I have acres of papers and miles of ribbons... really, I should never need to buy any more, but.....! xx

Angel said...

Hi Lesley.

Lovely card, images are so pretty,

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Lesley thanks for joining us at SFC good luck x