Sunday 3 October 2010

Autumn


I love autumn colours, and I have made an atc using the lovely Harvest of Memories and Moments in Bloom stamps by Unity, available here.  I inked the background of the atc with Wild Honey Distress Ink and stamped a background stamp, then stamped and cut out 2 leaves, coloured them with Adirondack inks and Glossy Accents and attached to the atc together with one of the sentiments from the Harvest of Memories sets.  
I am entering this for the Autumn challenge on Tuesday Taggers.

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely Autumnal ATC

Hugs Jackie x

lisa said...

I love those glossy leaves, Lesley.
Hugs Lisax

shaz earl said...

Love the colours and a fab background stamp Lesley xx

Zoechaos said...

Lovely ATC filled with the warmth of Autumn colours. thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Taggers. xx Zoe

Crafting Queen said...

Great colours.