Thursday 5 March 2009

Blue and Yellow Easter Card with Die Cuts and Ribbon


I have had fun with this card combining 3 challenges and putting as much on my card as I can in an attempt to try and use some of my huge stash mountain! I needed to make an Easter card for the Anything Goes Challenge on Craft Swap Forum. Arty Girlz' theme this week is Blue and Yellow, and the challenge on The Pink Elephant is to use Die Cuts and Ribbon. I used my Sugar Nellie Maggie stamp, DCWV papers, Nestabilities die cut and the swirl is done on my Slice, and ribbon at the bottom of the card.

17 comments:

Heather said...

This is adorable! I love the bright colors!

made by fifi said...

gorgeous card - but i spy some spaces lol xx

daisy said...

Gorgeous Spring colours & lots of lovely embellishments. Fab xx

Joey said...

Hi Lesley, this is gorgeous I love the colour combo. joey.x

Angela said...

Very cute card, I love the colors...

Thanks for joining us at TPE...

Angela

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card Lesley
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

crissi xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card Lesley!! Love all the detail on it xx
Something tells me that you haven't used enough to get into that craft room of yours yet though!! ^.^

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Lesley...love the colours.
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Lesley, love all the detail on it. Well done on using a "little" of your craft stash mountain! :-) xxxxx

Sally H said...

Lovely, Lesley! Well done!

Annie said...

This is just gorgeous - I love the colours - I love the image - it's just has such a 'feel good factor' about it.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.

Ann xxx

Julie said...

How cute is this - love it! Juliex

Carol said...

That little image always makes me smile :)
Well done on combining, and glad you shared with us at TPE :) Fabulous card!

Hugs
Carol x

Robin said...

What an adorable card!!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!
Robin

AngelaC said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours, really makes me think of Spring.

LORi said...

How Sweet~!! Cute little image!!

Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

LORi BOYD
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful card !!!