Tuesday 11 November 2008

Snowmen


It was my turn to set the challenge on My Time To Craft, and I chose Snowmen!
I stamped my Snuggled Up Snowman stamp by Lindsay Mason twice, watercoloured them in and cut them out. I embossed some white card with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder for the snow and used some star paper for the sky, and mounted by snowmen to the card with 3d foam pads. Finally I stamped a message and matted the whole thing on some blue foiled paper and added glitter glue for that sparkly look!

6 comments:

made by fifi said...

fantastic - snowmen are soooooooooo cute xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww...gorgeous card ...and such sweet snowmen!! ^.^

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Lesley, one of my favourite stamps! xxxx

Kari said...

Just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Just love snowmen - a lovely card again Lesley!

Wendi said...

Fabulous card I love your snowmen thank you for visiting my blog
Wendi x