Monday 18 February 2008

Friends Always


Week 4 of the Sunday Stampers challenges is to use Birds - I had this lovely cute Holly Pond Hill stamp sitting on the table fresh from ebay so I decided to use it!! I wanted to make a little snowy scene, so I dragged a bit of silver dabber and glitter glue across the bottom to get a snowy effect and stamped some footprints leading to the mouse and bird which I stamped and water coloured! I finished it off with a little flock of birds at the top and the words Friends Always seemed appropriate for the stamp!!

10 comments:

Angie C said...

Ohhh, it's gorgeous Lesley, I love the snow effect and the stamp is such a cutie

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww...A really lovely tag Lesley...perfect!! ^.^

Jo said...

'tis so cute, lovely tag :o)

shaz earl said...

It's gorgeous Lesley... i love that stamp xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Lesley, thanks for joining in the challenge hun....that ickle stamp is ultra cute too!! Hugs :O))

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lesley. I love that stamp. :-) xxxxxx

made by fifi said...

i need that stamp !!!!! love it lesley xx

Unknown said...

Love it XX

Ann said...

It's gorgeous Lesley - really beautiful scene, I love it xxx

Karen said...

What a cute image - I love it xxx