Saturday 25 February 2017

Song Title Challenge - Somebody to Love


Our song for February on The Craft Barn's Song Title Challenge is Somebody to Love by Queen.  I knew I had just the right stamp to use for my altered beer mat with this cute Crafty Individuals stamp of the little girl and her dog!  I also managed to use up 3 out of my thousands of Prima flowers that I don't seem to use much these days but 'had to have' when they all came out years ago!  We have to include the words and who sang it on our work.  I feel this has turned out a little drab but maybe vintagey!

3 comments:

Mickie said...

Your beer mat has a lovely vintage feel to it. Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Song Challenge xx

maggie said...

You have chosen a delightful image for your entry. I keep thinking I must have the entire Crafty Individuals catalogue but no, this one has escaped my collection.

crafty creations said...

Perfect stamp and stamping for that mat Lesley